SAP Production Planner (6 months)
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client, a global manufacturing firm based in the Manchester area, is looking to appoint a Production Planner to support their Planning team. This will initially be a contract of 6 months but there is real potential to secure a permanent role at the end of the contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful business during an exciting period of change and process improvement.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Planning production activities for manufacturing in line with production capacity, material availability and customer needs
- Expedite customer orders internally to ensure highest levels of customer service
- Actively contribute to Production Planning and Capacity Planning meetings, providing reports and analysis on performance and KPIs
- Implement initiatives to improve processes and adhere to principles such as Lean and 5S
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in production and capacity planning
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for continuous improvements and Lean principles
Our client is a global manufacturing firm based in the Manchester area.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com