£32 - £37,000 per annum
This is an opportunity to be work within a complex environment as part of a professional, highly focussed team. As a Senior Buyer you will be a key part of the team, managing a range of categories with responsibility for goods and services across a multidisciplinary team.
The role itself will involve managing a portfolio of spend including PPE, office, energy and FM but there will also be a large element of managing an outsourced manufacturing function so experience working within a fast pace manufacturing environment would be an asset. There will also be key elements of market and spend analysis along with bid support and contract writing.
Senior Buyer Main Duties/Responsibilities
- Continuous management of supplier performance
- Management of key areas of spend in a category structure
- Effectively manage outsourced supplier output to ensure company plans are met.
- Being part of creating a continuous improvement focussed environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Education to degree level or equivalent or a proven track record within procurement.
- Strong understanding of procurement strategy within indirect spend
- Sound knowledge of contract management, SLAs etc
- CIPS qualification ideal
A global company, this business unit is a leader within the infrastructure market it operates within.
The Senior Buyer position has a salary range of £32,000 to £37,000pa
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board, such as Senior Buyer / Category Manager roles up to Procurement Director level.