Stoke on Trent
£40,000 - £50,000
Cast UK are looking to recruit a talented Senior Buyer for a growing manufacturing business near Stoke on Trent.
Key responsibilities to this Procurement role include:
- Developing and implementing effective procurement sourcing strategies for key spend areas
- Developing and maintaining value adding supplier relationships
- Delivering cost savings to the business through strategic sourcing and negotiation
- Representing and promoting Procurement to other internal stakeholders and teams
- Managing a small team of purchasing staff
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant procurement experience including strategic sourcing, tender management and contract negotiation
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Proven track record in delivering cost savings and supply chain efficiencies
- Experience in engineering or manufacturing sectors, such as Automotive, Aerospace or FMCG
Our client is a manufacturing business near Stoke on Trent. They are a key player in the market in which they serve and have seen real success in the past few years. They are now looking to expand their Procurement team as a result of business growth and can offer good prospects for career progression for individuals who show potential and commitment.
£40,000 - £50,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.