Senior Demand Planner
Salary circa £50,000 depending on skills and experience
Our well known retail client is growing, and needs a Senior Demand Planner to join their innovative brand. They are looking for enthusiastic and proactive Graduates, with experience in Demand Planning, who are passionate about and take pride in their work.
- Develop robust demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of the demand planning function
- Review historical sales trends. Gather, analyse and validate data
- Develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results on a weekly and monthly basis
- Drive improvement in forecast accuracy, both for Mix and Volume.
- Build and maintain influential relationships with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, and Finance departments to understand demand forecast drivers and dampers
- Coordinate cross-functional analytical activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast models to reflect updated sales and marketing plans
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of three years of experience in Demand Planning, preferably for an FMCG corporation
- High level of proficiency in statistics and forecasting with an understanding of the financial and operational impacts
- Super user of Microsoft Office programmes, including VBA
- Experience with ERP and advanced planning systems, such as SAP, APO or SNP
- Detailed understanding of critical path of data analysis and information flow at expert level
- University degree at Masters Level
- Strong analysis and presentation skills
- Advanced Excel
- Proactive, 'can do' attitude
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to maintain an objective approach when faced with competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure to meet short deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a cross functional team and interact with all levels of the business with the forecast process
- Strong interpersonal skills to motivate, influence and manage others to deliver change and keep an environment positive
Our client is a leading Retail business.
Salary circa £50,000 depending on skills and experience, plus benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
We always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.