This is a fantastic opportunity for an Established Merchandiser/Senior Merchandiser to join a global and extremely fast paced premium brand. This is a newly created role where you will be reporting into the Merchandise Manager.
Skills & Experience
- Established Merchandiser within a fast paced fashion retail business
- Experienced user of Merchandise planning systems
- Analytical with attention to detail
- Strong commercial and fashion awareness
- Excellent communicator
Key role responsibilities
- Create a seasonal range plan of ideal category, subcategory and item mix to create an optimum assortment
- Plan and build new stock packages
- Define depth and breadth of assortment in accordance to sales plans
- Ensure balance in assortment between core, newness and aspirational products
- Management of WSSI, OTB, range planning to ensure the company objectives are met in terms of sales, margin and stock holding in store
- Manage the range building process through regular range reviews
My client is a premium jewellery retailer based in central London.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.