Leicestershire | Ref: BBBH25123
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
Senior Operations Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Our client, who is a market leading business, are looking to recruit a Senior Operations Manager to join their growing team in Leicestershire. Reporting into the Senior Management team, you will be the responsible for managing the Warehousing Operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To manage and be accountable for the site operational activities within the Warehouse.
* Financial management including monthly reporting and budgeting for the Warehouse.
* Management and evolution of SLA's and KPI's.
* People management through training, coaching and employee engagement across all levels.
* With a continuous improvement mindset, through recommending ways in which we can improve our service offering, business profitability and employee engagement levels.
* To build and develop a future proofed state for logistics and distribution.
* To maximise the efficiency of the Warehouse through effective leadership, management, rostering and management.
* To fully project manage and lead the effective successful implementation of future, further remote warehouse openings.
* To fully manage the warehouse teams.
* To lead the business through a growth period and ensure set up for success.
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com
£35000.00 - £40000 per annum
Cast UK are partnered with a leading retail business to recruit an E-commerce Trading Merchandiser to join their head office team based in Greater Manchester.
£30000.00 - £35000 per annum + + various benefits
Our client, a market leading retail business based in the North West, is looking to appoint an International Branch Merchandiser due to growth in 2019.
Up to £34000.00 per annum
Cast UK are supporting our client, who is a leading logistics business, in their recruitment process of a Warehouse Development Department Manager , based in Northampton.
£35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits
Cast UK are working with one of the UK's fastest growing retailers to appoint several Merchandisers and Senior Merchandisers due to business growth.
Bunzl Catering Supplies, part of the Bunzl Catering & Hospitality Division, is the leading distributor of disposables, packaging and hygiene solutions to the hospitality and catering sectors in the UK.
Our client is leading the way in their field, they are a large national organisation who are looking to add a Distribution Shift Manager to their nights operation 21:00 - 07:00.
Up to £17500.00 per annum + benefits including staff discount
Our client, a leading fashion retailer based in Greater Manchester, is looking to appoint a Merchandising Assistant to join their close-knit and lively head office team.
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Our client, who is a growing Manufacturer, are looking to recruit an experienced Logistics Manager to join the team in Yorkshire.
Up to £100000.00 per annum
Our client, who is a leading FTSE 100 business, is looking to recruit an experienced Board Level Operations Director.