Our client is a leading furniture supplier based in Greater Manchester who are looking for Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. The business has gone from strength to strength in recent years and are looking to recruit talent who can help them with continued growth.
The position is based within the Supply Chain team and in partnership with Suppliers, Contractors, Operations team and Management. The role is responsible for liaising with overseas quality controllers and Admin team to ensure accurate shipping, product and manufacturing data is produced and controlled.
Areas of Responsibility This role will include a variety of tasks including:
- Oversea the quality of all administration functions with the supply chain team
- Administer the Order wise supplier relationship management system including supplier set up, approval workflow, compliance, SLA's & legal notifications
- Preparation and checking of new supplier paperwork - to include valid insurance certificates, bank details and CIS certificates
- Ensure all supplier information, compliance or quality based records and files are reviewed & kept up to date and any changes are communicated to the business.
- Complete tracking for supply chain development, service initiatives, performance management etc.
- Develop close working relationships with internal customers and service providers
Person Specification Essential:
- High level of accuracy and data input
- Excellent origination and administration skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills with a high level of interpersonal skills and a confident communicator
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet the daily demands of the role either working alone or as part of a team
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, skills in Excel, Word and mail merge are of particular importance
- Report production and monitoring
- Presentation skills
- Adaptable and flexible whilst working in a busy multi-site environment d from time to time supply chain system to achieve
- Excellent attention to detail Desirable:
- Previous experience of working as a Supply Chain Administrator