£25,000 - £28,000 + Benefits
Cast UK are supporting a National business who are looking to recruit a Transport Supervisor to join their team. Reporting into the Transport Manager, you will assist in the day to day operations of a busy Transport office. You will ideally come from a busy FMCG environment, and will work 12-8pm on an any 5 from 6 basis.
- Working with the transport management team to ensure the control and monitoring of driver and legal compliance.
- Maintain systems and procedures to ensure compliance.
- To ensure Transport (Drivers) is compliant with all aspects of health and safety legislation (working closely with the compliance officer)
- Get involved in planning to maximise vehicle utilisation
- Manage the drivers to ensure all customer requirements and Legal requirements are achieved
- Contribute to cost control of multi-million pound Transport budget
- Ensure legal compliance for VOSA, WTD and Tachograph legislation & Operators Licence
- Managing changing culture on site
- Fleet servicing and maintenance
- Produce KPI`S to companies' requirements
- Management responsibility for all drivers
Skills & Experience
You will be an experienced Transport Supervisor,confident managing a large fleet and team of drivers. You must have vast experience with the management of strict policy processes and excellent man-management skills. You must have experience with financial reporting and strict legal compliance.
My client is a national retail distribution company who are undergoing a culture change across the business. They are looking for a Transport Supervisor who can take responsibility for the Transport function and help to develop the business further.
£25,000- £28,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visitwww.castuk.com