Service Account Manager
Based in either Essex, Greater London or Northampton
£25,000 - £28,000
In this role you will be working for leading 3PL, responsible for ensuring that delivery schedules are met for a key account customer. You will play a vital part in the link between the business and the customers and will ensure that the communication channels between all parties are kept flowing. The team below you will escalate any issues or variations in service and you will be expected to rectify these as soon as possible.
The business has locations in Greater London (West), Northampton and in Essex so the role can be located in either one of these locations.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will need to have a career background / experience in the following:
- Previous experience with a 3PL business or in a similar logistics customer service environment.
- Handling problems and resolving issues.
- Dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Managing and monitoring any claims that are made for missed / failed deliveries.
- Ability to use CRM systems.
- Monitoring customers delivery performance to pick up on variations in performance flag this where necessary.
Our client is a leading 3rd Party Logistics provider (3PL) and this role is servicing a prestigious retail contract for the business.
£25,000 - £28,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com