Warehouse Shift Supervisor
Cast UK are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for a prestigious client of ours who are an instantly recognisable name in their industry. The role involves the supervision of colleagues and to ensure the handling and dispatch of products is achieved. You would be working any five from seven on a rotating shift pattern (6:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00). This position requires a candidate with a drive, ambition with a strong customer focus.
- Ensure all products meet the correct specifications and quantitates
- Ensure that Health & Safety is correctly followed and maintained
- Maintain accurate records against activity
- In conjunction with the operation manager conduct structured interviews
- Maintain stock integrity
- Experience managing teams in a multi-client warehouse
- Process orientated - an appreciation of specific requirements
- Good people skills and the ability to lead by example
- Adapt and respond to change
Our client a market leader in their sector and is looking for a candidate who wants to develop and offer genuine opportunities to progress and build a career.