Master Production Scheduler
£45,000 - £50,000 +Benefits
Our client, who is a leading manufacturing organisation, is looking recruit a Master Production Scheduler for their UK Operations based in Hertfordshire. Reporting into the Production Director Operations Manager the role will have the following key responsibilities;
- To convert supply plan requirements into realistic production schedules across complex network of processes.
- To liaise between shift management, QA/QP, and Planning/Logistics to build schedules based on accurate planning data and parameters and to drive a positive data culture.
- Monitor and optimise capacity planning to ensure best fit for product delivery to agreed customer deadlines. Work actively with Production, Supply Chain, Maintenance, QC, QA and Validation to optimize use of plant capacity.
- Create and maintain the most efficient finite line production schedules, considering both production capacity and resources available, versus the required Supply Plan.
- Provide regular communication update on schedule requirements and adherence to schedules.
- Identify improvement opportunities that impact production effectiveness and efficiency.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Engineering or Scientific degree, preferably in an industrial / manufacturing context.
- Good knowledge of planning and control ideally within pharmaceutical or fast paced manufacturing environments.
- Have experience of capacity analysis and scheduling tools and ERP systems
Our client is a leading manufacturing organisation based in Hertfordshire
£45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Cast UK who is a leading independent consultancy business, which specialises in Management and Executive Procurement, Supply Chain, & Logistics recruitment, is advertising this vacancy. For more information on Cast UK, please go to our website at www.castuk.com