Compliance Manager - Warehousing
£35,000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
Responsible for ensuring that the warehouse operation continually complies to all company standards relating to quality, health, safety and environmental requirements.
Ensure a compliant, high quality service to our customers in an efficient and safe environment, supporting the businesses growth strategy and quality values.
This is a hands on role predominantly based within the Warehouse environment, working in close cooperation with the Warehouse management team to ensure compliance across a multi-shift operation.
- Lead complaint and deviation investigation
- Working closely with key stakeholders to reduce complaints and deviations and support the reputation of the business.
- Ensure all relevant Standard Operating Procedures are up to date
- Ensure the Warehouse training matrix is audited monthly.
- Provide training where necessary on updated Standard Operating Procedures, classroom and 'on the job' training.
- Support all internal and external audits for quality, safety and environment for the Warehouse operation, working cross-functionally to ensure continuous external recognition of such standards (e.g. ISO 9001/14001/18001) for the business.
- Ensure operational audits are conducted (Physical inventory, in process audits, 5s/waste audits etc.) track and feedback on results. Put measures in place to improve standards.
- Provide advice and guidance to the department managers and employees on quality rules and regulations, e.g. GMP/GDP, and maintain an awareness of such legislation/standards to ensure consistently high standards are achieved across the Warehouse operation.
- Work cross-functionally with QA, RA, HS&E, Customer Service and external service providers.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of quality management systems, tools and methodologies
- Experience in Warehouse operations and related Health & Safety
- Able to communicate at all levels and to engage to with key internal and external stakeholder
- Works well under pressure
- Highly motivated and well organised
- Previous supervisory/management experience
- Experience in a senior compliance role in Medical/Pharma environment
- Experience of GMP/GDP and ISO 9001/14001/18001
Leading multinational manufacturing organisation based in the North West
£35,0000 - £45,000 + Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com