Supply Chain Planner - FMCG
£25,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Our client, a multi-national FMCG business based in Staffordshire, is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their Supply Chain team. You will be responsible for optimising the demand planning and stock holding, increasing production stability and in-store availability whilst consulting with the Sales Team on future demand projections and stock availability. You will drive forecast accuracy across the business by working with the commercial functions identifying potential problems and minimising the risk whilst continually seeking ways to improve relationships with the customer base. KPIs will include Customer service level, forecast accuracy, product wastage & inventory levels.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with experience of Supply Chain / Production Planning / Demand Planning.
Skills and personal qualities considered to be essential to the role are:
- Solid supply chain background, ideally within a subsidiary environment
- Experience working in an FMCG environment
- Demand planning or production planning experience.
- Knowledge of S&OP processes and long range forecasting
- Knowledge of forecasting tools, resource planning software
- Advanced Excel skills would be advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hands-on attitude and 'no problem' approach
- Highly analytical with the ability to deal with complex and detailed data streams
- Desire and ability to take responsibility
- Creative thinker
- Approachable, enthusiastic, likeable, team player
Our client is a leading FMCG business based in Staffordshire
£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com