Interim Strategic Buyer (3 month rolling)
Circa £30,000 equiv.
Our client, a successful manufacturing business in the Stockport area, is looking to appoint a Strategic Buyer to join their Supply Chain Team on an interim basis.
This will initially be a 3 month contract but is highly likely to roll over thereafter.
Key responsibilities for role will include:
- Conducting tenders and negotiations with key suppliers
- Implement robust contractual agreements with suppliers
- Deliver savings and cost downs to the business
- Manage supplier performance and drive improvements across the supply chain
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will ideally demonstrate:
- Proven procurement experience within a manufacturing or engineering environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Confidence to manage suppliers and drive improvements
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
CIPS qualification would be advantageous.
Successful manufacturing business in the Stockport area
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com