A growing FMCG company, specializing in personalized food subscription, is now looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager for their Oxford area site. Reporting into the National Supply Chain Manager the ideal candidate will have experience in launching new contracts, managing short shelf life inventory and driving cost efficiencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using correct channels of changes to ensure other departments are updated
- Adhering to cost to serve guidelines and working with commercial account managers to ensure new implementations or amendments to current customer processes
- Working with key departments to ensure key trading periods are managed from an Inventory and Operations perspective.
- Observing agreed time scales and ensuring up to date and accurate KPI data
- Working closely with the Inventory team to manage seasonal menu changes and key trading periods.
- Ensuring accurate residual stock files with the stock team as well as maintaining product waste by customer is kept within KPI targets.
- Weekly reviews with the operations / transport teams to discuss implementations that can be made to improve service and reduce costs.
- Management of poor performing suppliers
- Analysing trends in product quality issues.
- Escalating supply issues to Inventory Manager / Head of Supply.
- Producing weekly and ad hoc supply chain reports related to service / stock value / residual stock / Quality complaints
- Able to encourage and motivate team members
- Work to set time scales for key activities
- Find solutions to ad hoc problems
- Team player with an understanding of people,
- Assist with change of process within the business
- Able to work under pressure
- Ethical and honest
- A "can do and will do" attitude.
- Able to deliver results