£33,000 - £44,000
My Client is looking to appoint a new Supplier Relationship Manager to review rationalise and where needed develop supplier base and further business with the existing suppliers working from their head office near Oxford. This is a newly created standalone role where you will operate across Buying/Merchandising and Design departments as well as other key HO functions and will report directly in the Head of Buying.
My Client is looking to appoint a new Supplier Relationship Manager to review, rationalise and develop their supplier base.
- This is a newly created standalone role where you will operate across Buying/Merchandising and Design departments as well as other key HO functions and will report directly in the Head of Buying
- Continuously improve visibility for the business in relation to supplier performance
- Supporting suppliers as issues arise; 'troubleshooting' problems by demonstrating a quick and professional response.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of key performance metrics
- Ensure that all relevant UK & European commercial & environmental legislation and guidelines are in place and followed
Skills and Experience
As Supplier Manager you will come from a multi-site retail environment with a solid understanding of gifting or Houseware/Homeware categories and must be able to demonstrate the follow:
- Self-motivated and able to dynamically plan own activities and supplier meetings.
- Excellent working Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A proven track record in supplier relationship management along with merchandising or commercial areas; change management and networking capabilities.
- Demonstrate working cross functionally both up and down stream
- Be an active member of the Procurement function liaising with existing and establishing new suppliers, developing and implementing SLA and KPI reporting.
- Show strong communication and report writing capabilities to present back to the senior management teams
£33,000 - £44,000
Cast UK, a leading independent consultancy business, specialising in Management and Executive Procurement, Supply Chain, & Logistics recruitment, is advertising this vacancy. For more information on Cast UK, please visit our website at www.castuk.com