Supply Chain Analyst - Imports & Bulk Dispatch
£17-19k depending on skills & experience
My client, a leading supplier of clothing, interiors and beauty products, is looking to appoint a Supply Chain Analyst specialising in Imports & Bulk Dispatch. Based in Bradford and supplying into UK and European retailers such as Next, Sainsbury's, B&M and Argos, this family owned business has gained a reputation for their innovative and excellence in design, setting them apart from other UK suppliers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, process-oriented and analytical individual with experience working in supply chain, shipping and customs or freight forwarding to join a friendly, dynamic and hardworking team.
Role & Responsibilities
- To ensure the smooth running of items shipping and airing to the UK from our suppliers, and items being dispatched in bulk from our warehouse, to avoid any delays in delivery.
- Making sure that warehouse are given the information with enough time to prepare AQL sheets/space in the warehouse and to prepare stock ready for the despatch date.
- All shipping details and uploads complete to comply with group customs requirements.
- To make sure that carriers are booked with all customers' delivery details so that deliveries are made without delay.
- First line contact for Suppliers, Customers, Carriers, Warehouse and Merchandisers for Shipping, Customs and Despatch queries
- Raising all paperwork - both internal and customer's own
- Creating Customer order reports
- Booking deliveries with Customers
- Liaising with merchandisers for any late deliveries or early stock
- Signing off Carrier Invoices
- Liaising with Freight Forwarder for incoming Shipments
- Liaising with Carriers for delivery to Customers
- Chasing Invoice and packing list from Supplier
- Signing off Carrier Invoices
- Creating Arrival folders
- Checking copy documents sent once goods have shipped and arranging TT payment with accounts
- Chasing all original documentation for UK Customs clearance
- Liaising with Freight Forwarders for UK Customs clearance and delivery to the office
- Arranging Deliveries into internal warehouse: Interiors, Beauty & Clothing
- Waving orders through to warehouse in Accellos
Skills & Experience
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in relation to Excel and SAP business one
- Knowledge of current and emerging internal and external issues impacting on the operational environment
- High attention to detail
- Analytical and methodical
- Strong communication and planning skills
- Strong relationship building skills - both external and internal
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Our client is a leading UK supplier of clothing, interiors and beauty products.
£17-19k depending on skills & experience, 23 days' holiday + bank holidays & pension
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com