Supply Chain Controller (SAP)
£33,000 - £37,000
Our client, a global manufacturing firm based in the Manchester area, is looking to appoint a Supply Chain Controller to support their Supply Chain team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful business during an exciting period of change and process improvement.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Raising POs for intercompany suppliers on SAP
- Expediting material orders to ensure OTIF deliveries and manage supplier performance
- Manage stock levels and optimise inventory whilst maintaining availability for customers
- Maintain material master data in SAP
- Produce regular reports and analysis on Excel to identify and drive continuous improvements within the supply chain
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 4 years' experience in a supply chain planning/ control environment
- Proven track record in expediting, inventory control and material planning
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion for continuous improvements
A good working knowledge of SAP will be highly advantageous
Our client is a global manufacturing firm with a site based in Manchester. They are leading players in their market and are an established, stable business. Employees enjoy an open and transparent working environment and individuals are given the opportunity to develop their skills and initiate ideas for continuous improvements to processes and operations.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com