Supply Chain Director
£90,000 - £120,000 + benefits
Our client, an exciting FMCG business based in London, is looking to recruit an innovative and enthusiastic Supply Chain Director to manage the collation, of all planning, purchasing and supply chain elements of the organisation. The role also offers full management of the S&OP process in the business and will be responsible for the strategic development, management and negotiations for suppliers and operational performance.
- Ensuring successful management, training and performance of end to end Supply Chain.
- Implement and enforce strategies in line with the progression and development of the business and monitoring the effects of such implementations via KPI's and reports.
- Maintain negotiations and relationships with all new and existing clients.
- Work with the NPD launch team to provide forecasts for a successful product launch process.
- Co-operation with logistics distributors and manage all processes including in-bound and out-bound logistics.
- Being responsible for direct line reports and ensuring that all areas of businesses are achieving the business aims.
Skills and Experience
- End to end Supply Chain experience (Planning, Purchasing and Logistics)
- Management experience in a food/FMCG environment
- Capable of leadership and implementing strategies
- Advanced excel skills
- Commercially aware
- Ability to plan and multi-task in a structured way
- Be a self-starter who is able to initiate new ideas, communicate clearly across business streams and enjoys building long term partnerships
- Able to communicate across all levels of management - internal & external
Our client is a exciting FMCG business.
£90,000 - £120,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com or call Emily on 0203 805 7007