Supply Chain Executive - Temp to Perm
£30,000 - £40,000 + benefits
Our client, rapidly growing FMCG business based in London, is looking to recruit an experienced supply chain professional on a temp to perm basis.
- Providing support and working closely with the Purchasing team.
- Raising purchase orders on Sage 200, monitoring deliveries and making sure booked on by warehouse correctly.
- Reconciling purchase orders with deliveries. Raising queries with manufactures and 3PL warehouse.
- Setting up Sage Codes and testing with E-Commerce platform.
- Documenting purchasing and supply chain processes. Insuring master data integrity for internal and external reporting.
- Creating and implementing filing system for all supporting documents.
- Managing critical path for key department initiatives.
- Transferring packaging and stock from warehouses.
- Tracking supplier issues.
- Daily stock reconciliation of Sage 200 vs 3PL
Skills and Experience
- A self-starter: the role will include opportunity for taking ownership and responsibility for projects and working independently. Multi tasking is essential!
- Sage 200 purchasing experience with POP and stock control, experience working in inbound supply chain department.
- A strong communicator, the purchasing team have to communicate clearly with every aspect of the business whether it is sales, marketing or finance in order to make sure the entire supply chain runs smoothly.
- A university graduate work experience who is organised and systematic and comfortable learning new systems and processes quickly.
Our client, rapidly growing FMCG business based in London
£30,000 - £40,000 Pro Rata
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please www.castuk.com.