Supply Chain Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + Car + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Our client, who is a growing manufacturing business, is looking to appoint an energetic and dynamic Supply Chain Manager to manage and continuously improve the end to end supply chain and purchasing strategy for the business. You will become part of the senior management team and will support the selection and implementation of new systems, source new products, manage inbound freight and ensure an auditable supply chain in accordance with ISO9001 requirements.
- Select and implement a new ERP system
- Source new products and select new suppliers (globally) building an ongoing effective purchasing strategy
- Forecasting and demand planning
- Manage inbound freight
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in Planning/Purchasing/Supplies fulfilment function.
- Experienced excel user
- MRP/ERP system literate with abilities in data set-up and maintenance.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Demonstrable Experience of route cause analysis, KPI improvement.
- Continuous Improvement experience is desirable - six sigma/SMED/5S/Kaizan techniques
- Can work on own initiative and also as part of the team.
- Is able to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Rational, logical detailed and uses a risk assessment approach to decision making.
- Is driven and actively challenges the status quo to drive continuous improvement
Our Client is growing manufacturing company based in Southampton.
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com