Supply Chain Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Our client, a leading business within the foodservice sector, is looking for a supply chain manager to lead a team of 20 + employees focusing on meeting availability and stockholding targets on behalf of high profile clients.
Skills & Experience
- Graduate or equivalent calibre
- Broad logistics background including both physical distribution and replenishment experience
- Experience of leading supply chain teams within grocery retail, food service or food manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of supply chain systems and processes
- People management skills essential
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multi-task, remain calm and thrive in a fast moving environment
- Must have an awareness of leading edge industry developments within the wider supply chain arena
Our client is a leading business within the foodservice sector.
£50,000 - £60,000 + Excellent benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com