Role Title: Supply Chain Manager
Our client, a growing SME in the cosmetics and beauty industry is looking for a Supply Chain Manager with experience in demand/supply planning, NPD, forecasting and purchasing. As a sister division of a large American company, our client is looking to develop in the UK FMCG market. The role will have 3-4 direct reports and will work closely with the procurement team.
- Management of the critical path for new products
- Liaising with vendors across China, the US and EU
- Preparing short and long term forecast
- Order management (raising purchase orders, expediting deliveries)
- Promoting efficient customer serviceability
- Ensuring customer order requirements are met
- Comparing sales forecasts against production plan
- Reporting and sales analysis
- Vendor management and supplier relationship management
- Allocating and managing of stock in third party warehouse
- Placement of orders on SAGE system.
£35000-£40000 based on the experience of the candidate
Package will also include 25 days holiday, life insurance plan, pension scheme and end of year bonus based on performance.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com