Our client is leading food business based in Staffordshire who are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager. This person must be a technically strong planner and have a proven track record of improving the S&OP process.
- Team leadership and development in line with the defined corporate culture and aims.
- Work closely with all stakeholders (internal and external) to establish and maintain the short and long term forecast for base and promotional volume.
- Creating and delivering the long term supply plan that smooth's demand and drives greater capacity utilisation and working capital control.
- Creating and delivering the production plan that achieves the short term objectives of customer service and high level efficiencies.
- Own and maintain all aspects of MRP scheduling to ensure achievable production plan at lowest cost
- To be accountable and responsible for achieving daily KPI's, across Forecasting, Supply Planning, Production Planning and MRP.
- Interact with the Customer Supply Manager and team to ensure market leading product availability and customer service levels.
- Degree desireable
- 5 years Supply Chain Managment Experirnce witin an FMCG business