£35,000 - £40,000
Our client, who is an entrepreneurial FMCG business, is looking for a Supply Planner who will take responsibility for managing the inbound supply planning and supplier management for c3,000 components and finished. The Supply Planner will be expected to improve inventory performance by ensuring that the department is buying and replenishing more effectively and therefore improving inventory turns and availability.
- Raising and processing of purchase orders within ERP system and managing AP queries and process
- Purchasing and managing c3,000 skus from a global supplier base
- Product Master Data file ownership - Sage/Navision
- Supplier Management
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years' experience within a Supply Chain planning role within an FMCG environment
- Good understanding of supplier management
- Experienced Microsoft Dynamics/Navision user
- Calm under pressure, with good activity planning and organisational skills
- Track record of keeping to commitments
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access skills
- Innovative approach, forward thinking, able to think 'outside the box'
- Strong belief in delivering results as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding the financial implications of decisions made
Our client is an entrepreneurial FMCG business based in London.
£35,000 - £40,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Purchasing, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com