A leading FMCG business, our client is looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their Stratford upon Avon team. The role will require someone who is able to streamline the supply chain process, coordinate company orders and ensure that all aspects of commercial administration are managed including stock systems and system updates.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Provide minimum order requirements to Operations and Production Managers in a timely manner based on monitoring of customer order history.
- Set up all necessary purchase documentation relating to produce arrivals.
- Liaise with internal/external parties regarding the clearance/delivery of all sea freight/road arrivals and inter-site transportation of produce arrivals.
- Maintain and develop procurement stock / order sheets with stock, sales & product arrival details, supplier seasonal / weekly programmes, supplier performance summaries, product cost summaries and waste analysis procedures.
- Maintain computer based product "Bill of Materials" and stock codes.
- Assist in communication of product quality performance as directed by Procurement Manager.
- Liaise as necessary with customer stock control & internal departments regarding order amendments & count changes ensuring that the availability sheet is accurate and up to date.
- Stock checks using stock team information and personal stock checks in order to ensure correct stock rotation and help minimise wastage.
- Maintain a log of any pending purchase and drop and drive claims against suppliers & shipping lines.
- Analyse goods intake & Quality reports daily and participate in corrective actions.
- Tracking supplier performance and providing analysis on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist Sales admin with count changes, cut downs, price inputting etc.
- Matching and recording of purchase sheets as well as verifying supplier's invoices.
- Educated to QCF level 4 - 5.
- Proven track record of experience in production operation processes and work with short shelf life products
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Managing intricate MRP systems
- Fluent English - Both written & Verbal.
- Additional languages would be beneficial
- Must live within commuting distance
- Travel to UK sites will be expected