£25,000 - £30,000
Our client, a global FMCG business in the Wigan area, is looking to appoint a Supply Planner to support their Supply Chain team.
This is an exciting opportunity to take full responsibility in an autonomous role and work for a successful organisation going through a period of positive change and growth.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Supply planning for bought in and finished goods from US, Europe and Far East
- Raising POs on MRP system
- Expediting material orders to ensure OTIF deliveries and manage supplier performance
- Manage stock levels and optimise inventory whilst maintaining availability for customers, dealing with slow moving and obsolete stock
- Analyse supplier data and trends to identify opportunities for process improvements
- Drive continuous improvements throughout the supply chain
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 2 years' experience in supply planning and demand planning
- Proven track record in inventory control
- Passion for continuous improvements
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Our client is a global FMCG business in the Wigan area. They are leading players in their market and are an established, stable business. Employees are encouraged and empowered to take ownership of their own areas of responsibility and so this is a great chance to expand your experience and develop your career within Supply Chain.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com