Nottinghamshire (Days & Nights)
£21,000 to £23,000 + Benefits
Our client is an industry leading 3PL with a specialist fleet, is looking to recruit a Transport Coordinator for their operation in Nottinghamshire. The main function to liaise with the team and to communicate the daily dispatch load/planning/trailer requirements. Imperative to the role is that the successful candidate must be customer orientated due to the nature of the role.
- Completion of a site daily trailer check & controlling parking
- Vehicle & Trailer compliance -Arranging service maintenance programmes
- Ensuring Trailers are positioned onto and off loading bays correctly & safely
- Manpower Resource (Covering Holidays/Sickness)
- Inducting and Training of Agency Drivers
- Conducting & overseeing all General Traffic Office Duties
- Downloading of Digital Tachograph cards with full adherence
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Full adherence to H&S, Environmental and QA Policies
Skills & Experience
It is essential that you will be a professional calibre candidate with a 'hands-on' approach. Able to communicate effectively and accurately at all times.
Our client is an industry leading 3PL with a specialist fleet.
Circa £21,000 - £23,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com