Our client, who is an industry 3PL leader is looking to recruit a Transport Planner for their operation in Droitwich. The main function to liaise with the team and to communicate the daily dispatch load/planning/trailer requirements. Imperative to the role is that the successful candidate must be customer orientated due to the nature of the role. This is an exciting opportunity. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 10 - 6.
- Manpower Resource (Covering Holidays/Sickness)
- Inducting and Training of Agency Drivers
- Conducting & overseeing all General Traffic Office Duties
- Downloading of Digital Tachograph cards with full adherence
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Full adherence to H&S, Environmental and QA Policies
- Experience in Transport Planning (At least 2 years is essential)
Skills & Experience
It is essential that you will be a professional caliber candidate with a 'hands-on' approach. Able to communicate effectively and accurately at all times. Experience in Transport Planning (At least 2 years is essential)
Our client is an industry leading 3PL organisation.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com