Transport Team Manager
£30,000 - £32,000
Our client, who is a retail distributor, is looking to source an ambitious Transport Team Manager. You will have the responsibility of managing your team in order to ensure customer service levels are met, quality controls are in place and key business objectives are achieved. You will also provide leadership and development for your team. Other detailed duties include:
- Train, develop and retain a competent and collaborative workforce.
- Liaise with the drivers, encouraging clear, open and concise communication.
- Driver management
- Ensure service levels to customers are monitored and take action to improve service quality.
- Maintain efficient, up to date and organised office systems.
- Ensure full legal compliance with operating license, tachograph and drivers hours regulations.
- Ensure all key performance indicators, operational and financial targets are achieved.
Skills & Experience
You will be an ambitious Transport professional and have a good understanding of FMCG distribution. You will have excellent people, communication, influencing, and numeracy skills. You will be comfortable using/managing modern route planning systems. Experience of KPI's, budget management, Transport Legislation and a CPC is highly desirable.
Our client is a market leading retail distributor.
£30,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com