Our client is a luxury Homeware company based in London.
The candidate should have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in buying or merchandising with experience within the luxury market. This individual should possess a great depth of knowledge and the confidence to communicate with and educate internal stakeholders.
- The day to day running of their category, making decisions and working autonomy to get the job done.
- The development & sales performance of all channels.
- Managing and building relationships with suppliers.
- Develop and execute pricing structure and strategy.
- Ability to manage a young team as the category grows.
- Attend relevant trade shows and make relevant commercial decisions
- Negotiate terms and cost prices to maintain margin levels.
- Build and roll out process improvements across the buying team
- BA from accredited college or university
- Strong understanding and experience of buying within the luxury market
- Minimum 5 years of working experience within the field.
- Experienced in creating & presenting reports including all relevant metrics
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel & web based systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Insatiable desire to learn
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com