Warehouse and Distribution Manager
Oldham - North West
Cast UK are working on behalf of an established UK Manufacturing Business based in Oldham. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for ensuring service delivery targets are met, and warehouse stock and inventory control. Predominantly transport focused, you will be responsible for developing the logistics team and implementing standard operating procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Manufacturing background - Essential
- CPC License - Essential
- Managing distribution costings - Essential
- Experienced people manager able to engage team around service levels and good practice methods
- Experience in dealing with culture change
- Confident in dealing with disciplinary, and grievance procedures.
- Knowledge of Excel, and other office programs
- Self-motivated individual solution focused
- Able to create and implement solutions
- Experienced in fleet and compliance management. Ensuring drivers are working within legislation
- Comfortable in managing and implementing CI projects, processes and procedures
- Strong knowledge of KPI's and performance management
- Excited by a challenge
Our client is a UK premium manufacturer, believing in exceeding clients expectations in service and product.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visitwww.castuk.com