Order Fulfillment Manager
Our client, a leading branded retail business is looking to appoint an Order Fulfillment Manager to join their already successful growing team, based in the North West. The purpose of the role is to maximise the performance of the Warehouse and deliver budgeted customer and business objectives, providing leadership, motivation and team development.
The role is focused around Order Fulfillment including order entry, admin, and overseeing a team of 12-15 staff. You will work any 5 from 7 on a 9- 4:15pm shift pattern.
- Budget management.
- Overseeing the Order Fulfillment (E-Commerce) operation within the warehouse.
- Management of a team of 12-15 operatives.
- Delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Effective team leadership and management.
- Deliver a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Responsible for all issues relating to Health & Safety.
- Translate, analyse and deliver customer needs through effective operations and high service levels.
- Maximise accuracy, productivity and space utilization
- Ensure daily / weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished (i.e. staffing, equipment, space)
- Continuous improvement
- HR management including disciplinary and grievance issues.
Skills and Experiences
To be successful in your application you must without exception have previous experience of Order Fulfillment specifically within an E-Commerce environment. With the ambition to progress your career, you will already possess strong man management and interpersonal skills and you will have the ability to effectively communicate with senior management and shop floor colleagues. With a strong understanding of health & safety awareness, budget management and disciplinary management, you will be proactive and ambitious in your approach with a willingness to exceed all SLA's and KPI's.
Our client, a leading branded retail business based in the North West.
£22,000- £24,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visitwww.castuk.com