North West - Lancashire
£27,000 + Shift Allowance
Our client, who is a, well established Home Delivery Service, has an immediate requirement for a Warehouse FLM. Reporting to the Shift Manager the successful candidate will manage Warehouse Performance ensuring all interfaces with the client's supply chain are met, creating a customer focused operation. You will work on a 2-10 shift on an any 5 from 7 basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day leadership of a team of operatives.
- Flexing/reallocating resources/activity based upon analysis of real time information to ensure that the shift completes all agreed tasks on time and in excess of minimum key performance indicators and quality standards.
- Ensure all Health and Safety obligations are met providing a legal and safe working environment for all employees that consistently exceed quality standards required.
- Control shift costs in line with budgets and propose initiatives that will support cost reductions..
- Ensure all union facing issues are dealt with in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage grievances, return to works and disciplinaries
- Previous Experience of operating at a Supervisory
- Experience of managing in a unionised environment.
- Experience of working on and supporting projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Fully computer literate in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Experience in using Red Prairie Warehouse Management System
- Customer focused with strong customer service ethos.
- Self motivated with tenacity to be able to perform under pressure and deadlines to meet KPI's.
- Ability to use own initiative and be part of a team as well as lead a team.
- Organised and planned approach to work.
- Analytical/Attention to detail
Skills & Experience
You will be an experienced Warehouse FLM. You must have vast experience with the management of strict policy processes and excellent man-management skills. You must have experience operating in a unionised environment.
My client is a National leading Delivery Service company who strongly believe in looking after its staff, evidenced in that it invests heavily in staff training and that the majority of the management team have been promoted internally from more junior positions. When my client recruits they want individuals who want to progress within the business.
£27,000 + Shift Allowance
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visitwww.castuk.com