Salary Dependent on Experience
Our client, who is a growing 3rd party warehousing business, are looking for an ambitious, driven Warehouse Supervisor to join their operation based in Felixstowe. The focus of the role is to maximise the performance of the Warehouse and deliver budgeted customer and business objectives, providing leadership, motivation and team development. You will work a typical Mon- Friday, and oversee a team of circa 30 people through effective delegation of 3 team leaders. The business promotes a culture of development, and offer genuine progression and training opportunities.
- Delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Effective team leadership and management.
- Deliver a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Responsible for all issues relating to Health & Safety.
- Translate, analyse and deliver customer needs through effective operations and high service levels.
- Maximise accuracy, productivity and space utilization
- Ensure daily / weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished (i.e. staffing, equipment, space)
- Project management.
- Continuous improvement
- HR management including disciplinary and grievance issues.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com