£25,000 - £30,000 (12 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Cast UK are pleased to be working in partnership with one of the North East's fastest growing e-commerce fashion retailers in their quest to source a Warehouse Manager for their rapidly expanding business. The role of the Warehouse Manager will involve:
- Managing warehouse staff throughout the future growth and coping with the change of demands.
- Setting pick/pack rates and ensuring they are achieved.
- Ensuring stock levels are accurate.
- Driving down costs and ensuring high service levels.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement; implementing necessary changes
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Strong people management and experience of managing a team throughout a period of growth.
- Implementing changes to drive efficiencies and streamline costs
- High level of interpersonal skills; communicating on all levels.
- Strong organisation and analysis skills.
- Put into place time proven succession plans.
- Immediately available
Our client is one of the North East's fastest growing e-commerce fashion retailers.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com.