Warehouse Operations Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 (Depending on experience)
The Warehouse Manager role manages the day to day warehouse operations of the distribution centre, controlling the budget, employee performance and stock accuracy. The role will suit someone who has the ambition to be General Manager in the future for this or another site within the network as the business looks to add a talented person to their network for the future expansion of the company.
Skills and Experiences
Our client is looking for a candidate that has developed their experience within a warehouse / distribution logistics environment and has previous experience of leading a warehouse operation.
The skills and experience that our client are looking for are as follows:
- Experience of managing / leading people.
- Experience in busy warehouse operations at management level.
- Ability to manage the budget for the warehouse in terms of resource and equipment etc.
- Proven track record of delivering results, measured by KPIs etc.
- Attention to detail and good people management / soft skills.
The right person will have:
- Attention to detail
- Ambitious with a hunger to progress to General Manager.
- Self-motivation and passionate about what they do.
- Good communication skills and decision making ability.
- A professional, conscientious and flexible approach to work.
An ambitious and expanding national 3PL business.
£40,000 - £50,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com