Warehouse Shift Manager
Cast UK are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for a prestigious client of ours who are an instantly recognisable name in their industry. The role involves the management of both colleagues and resources to upkeep our client's usual high standards in regards to safety, welfare, security and customer satisfaction. You would be working any five from seven on a rotating shift pattern (6:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00). This position requires a candidate with a drive, ambition with a strong customer focus.
- Manager the shift inbound and outbound processes
- Ensure that daily checks, reports and operations and conducted in live with both company and legislative health and safety requirements
- Providing mentoring and guidance for staff, helping them develop and sharing your operational knowledge
- Manage disciplinaries and staff relations issues
- Experience managing and developing individuals and teams
- Strong working knowledge of Health and Safety
- Customer focused commercial awareness and the management of Service Level Agreements
- Strong people skills
- Previous management experience (minimum of one year)
Our client a market leader in their sector and is looking for a candidate who wants to develop and offer genuine opportunities to progress and build a career.