Warehouse Shift Manager
Burnley - Lancashire
£23,000 - £26,000
Our Client, who is a leading fulfillment and distribution business, is looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Warehouse First Line Manager to control the effective management of activities, resource and materials in order to achieve timely build and dispatch of kit-packing orders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achievement of required KPI's
- Day to day organisation of resources (equipment and manpower) to cope with required activity levels.
- Overall responsibility for the quality of work carried out by the warehouse team, Ensuring QC checks are carried out at various stages, results are monitored, areas for improvements identified and implemented.
- Health and Safety compliance within your department.
- Management of packaging budgets for the department.
- Generate job costing's to enable accurate invoicing to clients
- Compliance to agreed specification
- Liaison with colleague(s) to execute overall site plans.
Person Specification: (Essential)
- Effective leadership with 'can do' mentality.
- Understanding of budgets.
- Consistent approach to management of staff and operations within agreed guidelines.
- Understanding of basic Health and safety management.
- Experience of operational planning, ideally from a production environment.
- Management and re-ordering of packaging supplies.
- WMS and IT skills.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Able to assess current work methods, develop ideas and work with colleagues to support a continuous improvement strategy across the business.
£23,000 - £26,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visitwww.castuk.com