Warehouse Shift Manager
Preston - Lancashire
£25,000 + Benefits
Reporting to the General Manager, the Warehouse Manager is responsible for the complete management and organisation of the warehouse daily workload.
· Organise daily labour, materials, machinery and equipment to achieve daily targets. ensure work is correctly assigned, managed and fulfilled.
· Confirm that all Operatives carry out their duties in such a way as to protect the integrity of products and data within the care of the Company.
· Make sure the site as a whole is up to date with current workload.
· Ensure team are aware of daily targets and KPIs. Work to ensure daily targets are achieved.
· Conduct disciplinary procedures and assist in disciplinary investigations.
· Must have experience of working in a fast moving chilled/frozen warehousing environment.
· Previous experience of team management is required
· Experience of managing absence/disciplinary
· Experience of planning staffing levels and target setting is expected
· Basic computer skills and experience of email communication is expected.
· Excellent communication and organisation skills required.
· Must have a sound understanding of RF stock management systems