Warehouse Shift Manager
£32,500 - £35,000
We are currently representing a leading 3PL business that is looking to fill a warehouse shift manager position at their Hoddesdon distribution centre. The company is looking for a candidate with hands on experience in warehouse operations as you will be responsible for running the shift, managing and motivating the warehouse operations staff to ensure pick and pack rates are met along with ensuring on time in full despatch takes place.
Skills and Experiences
Our client is looking for a candidate that has developed their experience within a warehouse / distribution logistics environment and has previous experience of leading a warehouse operation.
The skills and experience that our client are looking for are as follows:
- Experience of managing / leading people.
- Experience in busy warehouse operations.
- Shift pattern is Monday to Friday, one position on late Shift 3pm to 11pm, one on nights 11pm to 7am.
- Attention to detail and good people management skills.
The right person will have:
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Self-motivation and passionate about what they do.
- Good communication skills and decision making ability.
- A conscientious and flexible approach to work.
Our client is a market leading 3rd party logistics business.
£32,500 - £35,000
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com