Warehouse Shift Manager
£35,000 - £37,000 + Benefits
Cast UK are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager for a prestigious client of ours who are an instantly recognisable name in their industry. The role involves the management of both colleagues and resources to upkeep our client's usual high standards in regards to safety, welfare, security and customer satisfaction. You would be working on a fixed shift 2PM - 10PM.
- Ensuring all Team Leaders understand how to influence costs achieve financial and operational KPI's in line with the DC budget
- Ensure that daily checks, reports and operations and conducted in live with both company and legislative health and safety requirements
- Providing mentoring and guidance for staff, helping them develop and sharing your operational knowledge
- Manage disciplinaries and staff relations issues
- Experience managing and developing individuals and teams
- Strong working knowledge of Health and Safety
- Customer focused commercial awareness and the management of Service Level Agreements
- Strong people skills
- Previous management experience (minimum of two years)
- Pro-active and forward thinking approach
- Previous experience of working in a unionized environment
Our client a market leader in their sector and is looking for a candidate who they can develop and help build a long term career.
£35,000 - £37,000