Warehouse Shift Manager (Back Shift)
Our client, who is a well-established food logistics organisation, are looking to appoint an experienced Warehouse Shift Manager to cover a shift pattern of Monday-Friday or Sunday-Thursday afternoons.
Reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager you will hold responsibility for a team of Warehouse operatives whilst ensuring a smooth and efficient warehouse operation, achieving agreed budgetary and service levels whilst being responsible for the shift operation and achieve pre-determined KPI's.
The responsibilities for the role will include:
- Stakeholder management - ensuring client satisfaction
- KPI analysis and subsequent corrective actions to improve performance
- Monitor performance, sickness, overtime and timekeeping
- Promote team-working within the operation
- Promote communication and liaise across functions
- Monitor individuals performance through target setting and measurement
- Organise team workloads to achieve operational objectives
- Motivate and develop the team, promoting determination and enthusiasm
- To ensure health & safety and Safe Systems of Work are adhered to
- To deal with grievance / disciplinary procedures in line with company policies
Skills & Experience
You will be an experienced Warehouse Management professional looking to join a renowned warehousing operation. It is essential that you have a knowledge and understanding of warehouse KPI's, financial management and warehouse performance. You must have previous and proven experience of operating in a similar capacity, managing teams in a unionised environment and have experience of disciplinary procedures and actions in addition to an in depth knowledge of warehouse operations. An effective, self-disciplined manager is required who can demonstrate a track record of success in relation to problem solving and decision making, process management but with a high level of integrity and striving to deliver.
Our client who is a well-established food logistics organisation.
£32,500 + Excellent Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com