Cast UK are currently supporting a well established 3PL/ Shared User business based in Merseyside. The purpose of the role is to maximise the performance of the Warehouse and deliver budgeted customer and business objectives, providing leadership, motivation and team development.
- Budget management.
- Delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Effective team leadership and management.
- Deliver a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Responsible for all issues relating to Health & Safety.
- Translate, analyse and deliver customer needs through effective operations and high service levels.
- Maximise accuracy, productivity and space utilization
- Ensure daily / weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished (i.e. staffing, equipment, space)
- Project management.
- Continuous improvement
- HR management including disciplinary and grievance issues.
Skills and Experiences
To be successful in your application you must without exception have previous experience of managing within an FMCG warehouse environment, ideally 3PL or multi-user. With the ambition to progress your career, you will already possess strong man management and interpersonal skills and you will have the ability to effectively communicate with senior management and shop floor colleagues.With a strong understanding of health & safety awareness, budget management and disciplinary management, you will be proactive and ambitious in your approach with a willingness to exceed all SLA's and KPI's.
Our client is a leading 3PL/ Shared User business with sites across the UK.
£20,000- £24,000 + Benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visitwww.castuk.com