£20,000- £25,000 + Benefits
Cast UK are currently supporting a multi-temp distribution business with their recruitment of Warehouse Supervisors for their Distribution Centre in Merseyside. You will be a motivated individual comfortable managing a team of circa 30, overseeing KPI's and ensuring Health & Safety standards are being adhered to. You will work a permanent 6-2pm shift.
- Delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Effective team leadership and management.
- Deliver a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment for team members.
- Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
- Responsible for all issues relating to Health & Safety.
- Translate, analyse and deliver customer needs through effective operations and high service levels.
- Maximise accuracy, productivity and space utilization
- Ensure daily / weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished (i.e. staffing, equipment, space)
- Project management.
- Continuous improvement
- HR management including disciplinary and grievance issues.
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visit www.castuk.com