Warehouse Team Manager
North West - Lancashire
£30,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
Responsible for ensuring the department supports the achievement of the operational targets for the site as a whole through the effective management of direct reports; accountable for maintaining best standards and Health and Safety practices and promoting a supportive working environment.
- To ensure all key performance indicators are monitored and achieved through effective management of direct reports.
- To recruit, develop and manage direct reports to support delivery of the business KPI's
- To have full accountability and responsibility for the performance of own department(s) including achieving auditable standards
- To ensure that all Service Level Agreements (SLA's)are met
- To contribute to, plan and execute the day to day operational strategy.
- To identify opportunities and implement initiatives for continuous improvements in ways of working, quality, consistency and effectiveness of process
- To develop all colleagues through appropriate interventions, such as probationary reviews, appraisals, PDP's and frequent and candid conversations in order to drive high performing individuals and teams. .
- To Identify appropriate reward and recognition opportunities to drive engagement within own team
- To manage all employee relations issues In line with Company Policy and legal requirements
- To facilitate effective communication within the department, across the site, and also the wider business through regular feedback and ensuring team briefs are conducted which ensure all colleagues are informed of site changes and have up to date business information.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Managerial experience within a similar size manufacturing, processing or distribution environment
- Proven working knowledge of Health & Safety and legal requirements within a distribution environment
- Demonstrate the ability to coach, lead and motivate teams to deliver results.
- Able to clearly communicate at all levels (direct and indirect reports) delegating to the appropriate level
- Adaptable and self-aware
- Ability to make decisions based on evaluation of risks, impact of decision on all departments and knowledge of 'off price' retailing
- Ability to influence peers and senior managers
This vacancy is currently live and if you would like to be considered, please apply now and your CV is forwarded directly to me at Cast UK.
£30,000 - £32,000 + benefits
About Cast UK
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in Procurement, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK and a complete list of all of our current vacancies, please visitwww.castuk.com