2 weeks ago
Account Manager - Dropship
London, East London
Account Manager - Dropship
My client is seeking a resilient self-starter with a passion for sales, great attention to detail and an energetic personality to join their eclectic team as they grow. All the work they do comes back to their four main values - sustainability, community, accessibility and creativity and they would expect any member of the team joining them to feel passionate about these in their professional practice. You will be managing the end to end for our Dropship accounts from generating sales and creating sales funnels, through to responsibility for the product being delivered to the end customer on time.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies within the dropship space to maximise sales with existing dropship clients and direct to customer marketplaces
- Creating, winning and onboarding new business opportunities
- Meeting targets determined by our client's service level agreements and the Director's growth ambitions
- Nurturing existing clients, ensuring all are up to date with new ranges, products, images and product data
- Producing quotations and negotiating costs with suppliers and clients
- Representing East End Prints at all trade shows as one of our main representatives
- Managing order processing systems for samples
- Working with the range and research team to meet client curation and design needs
- Line management of a Sales Administrator
- Regular sales reporting and feedback to the director and wider team
- Making data led decisions on sales and managing new and existing clients through the Hubspot CRM
- Oversee and delegate all tasks related to inventory and lead time updates across all client order portals
- Oversee all direct to customer portals ensuring SLA's are being met and working with our manufacturer on any issues
- Working closely with the the Director of New Development in order automation technologies, ensuring we are using the best technology available to support the service we offer our clients
- Supporting with cross-department projects to improve ways or working and communication across the business
- Account Management and sales experience within a professional environment
- A demonstrable knowledge of Excel and Google Suite
- Tech savvy and not afraid to problem solve
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of contracts and/or service level agreements and the ability to deliver to them
- Experience in leading or line managing team members
- Numerical competency
- Ability to create and analyse sales data to inform decisions and strategy
- The ability to remain calm and positive in a fast-paced and sometimes high pressure environment
- An energy to develop and expand your own skills and grow with the business
My client is an art publishing house and gallery based in the heart of the East End.
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit www.castuk.com
Have any questions?
You might also be interested in these…
Senior Analytics Manager
£55000.00 - £57000.00 per annum Benefits
Senior Analytics Manager, London, £55,000 - £57,000 per Annum. BenefitsAre you looking for the next opportunity to work with a business that hold people at the core of their ethos?Then we have the role for you!The team are looking to bring you on board ...
£ Competitive + excellent bonus and benefits
Role Title PPC Specialist Location Luton Salary £ Competitive + benefits Role Profile My client is named as Britain's Most Admired Company of 2020 in the transport sector, retaining the leading position for a second year running. They are looking ...
Accounts Payable Clerk
Up to £24000 per annum
Accounts Payable Clerk Isleworth £24,000 Role Profile Bunzl UK & Ireland supplies, through a number of specialist distribution businesses, a range of more than 100,000 products including food packaging, disposable supplies, catering equipment, healthcar...
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Garment Technologist - £25,000 - £28,000 - Rochdale WE NEED YOU Who you'll be working for: My client is an established and growing company with both a retail and ecommerce presence. They are a family business with a great culture and leadership team. Wha...
Castleford, West Yorkshire
£24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum Benefits & Bonus (OTE £37,000 )
Account Manager, Castleford, £22,000 - £25,000 DOE Bonus & Benefits (OTE £35,000 ) Are you looking for a new opportunity working in a sales environment? Somewhere you can work alongside and learn from a people-centric management team that are always str...
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?