I have found that the level of service and professionalism is exceptional. For me, one of the most important aspects of any relationship is ongoing communication and ensuring that I am kept up to speed with a process and how this is progressing and this is certainly an element of the service provided that I feel is a strength of Cast.
The UK is the third largest eCommerce market in the world, behind only China and the US. eCommerce has risen sharply due to the pandemic – 46.5% year-on-year growth, with wholesale and manufacturing triggering the highest eCommerce sales.
- 15% of businesses in the UK have created roles related to growing their digital sales and online capacity.
- eCommerce now takes up over a quarter of all UK retail sales – it’s projected to reach almost a third by 2024.
- Clothing, shoes and accessories were the most common goods purchased online.
- The global e-commerce logistics market increased by 27.3%, and is predicted to grow by a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 8.6% by 2025.
- Retail eCommerce investment could lead to a £21bn boost for the sector by 2040.
As the world’s fastest-growing channel in 2020, the eCommerce industry is the future. That means they’ll need leaders who can keep up with the pace of technology, and successfully manage and streamline processes.
- We recruit for various eCommerce roles in the online retail and logistics sectors.
- Whilst excellent technical and leadership skills are obvious necessities, eCommerce talent also needs to be forward-thinking and analytical.
- eCommerce is a dynamic sector, so the opportunities and recruitment models are continuously changing.
See what our clients have to say…
HR Business Partner at JD Sports
Cast UK recently completed a large recruitment assignment on our behalf, recruiting all required employees at every level from Operations Manager through to drivers for a newly constructed site in Harlow. They fulfilled all of the project’s requirements within a very tight timescale to a very high standard.
Their knowledge of our business & culture alongside their sector specialist expertise make it a pleasure to work with Cast UK
Head of HR, Bunzl Catering Services
Cast UK take real time to get to know us as a business and really get under the skin of what the role is, what we’re looking for, the culture fit of the business and make sure that they are really trying to find us the absolute best people. We can always rely on Cast to give us some advice in terms of who’s on the market at the moment and what they are looking for from us as an employer
We’ve got a really great relationship with Cast UK and one that we hope will flourish over the years.
HR Manager at Ella's Kitchen
Abbey recognises that the increased demand for excellent logistics candidates in the UK means we need to work hard to attract the best talent in the industry to maintain a top level of service for our Blue Chip clientele. We are confident that Cast UK can provide us with candidates that have the right knowledge and experience to allow us to continue our expansion going forward.
Managing Director at Abbey Logistics Group
Cast UK spent considerable time making sure they understood our business and the role thoroughly, touring our warehouse and investigating exactly what was required. They worked in partnership with us to ensure that our business and culture were matched incredibly well with the best candidates, we were very impressed.
Cast UK’s depth of knowledge regarding our sector and the role’s requirements were second to none.
Finance & Operations Director at Widdop, Bingham & Co ltd.
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?