I have found that the level of service and professionalism is exceptional. For me, one of the most important aspects of any relationship is ongoing communication and ensuring that I am kept up to speed with a process and how this is progressing and this is certainly an element of the service provided that I feel is a strength of Cast.
Despite the decline since the 1970s, when manufacturing contributed 25% of UK GDP, the UK ranks second globally in aerospace manufacturing, behind the United States.
- ADS is the premier trade organisation advancing the UK aerospace, defence, security and space industries.
- The UK Aerospace sector is a successful, vibrant, high value, high technology engineering, manufacturing and service industry.
- By 2032, it is estimated that 29,000 new large civil airliners, 24,000 business jets and 5,800 regional aircraft will be required - valued at over $5 trillion.
- Environmental regulations and considerations are key drivers for the latest technology developments.
- The UK is particularly well-placed to exploit this trend, having strong capabilities in all relevant areas such as technology, manufacturing and regulatory frameworks.
Well positioned to benefit from rapid aid growth in the market, the UK aerospace sector has a large-scale need for a broad range of high value skills and disciplines.
- We recruit a wide range of roles in aerospace manufacturing, from procurement and purchasing to logistics and supply chain.
- A career in this sector offers excellent scope to be part of an industry that is highly innovative, fast-paced and globally competitive.
- The sector trade body, ADS, leads the Supply Chains for the Twenty First Century (SC21) programme, designed to accelerate the competitiveness of the aerospace and defence industries by raising the performance of supply chains.
Latest vacancies in this sectorLatest
Lead Digital Analyst
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum Excellent benefits
Lead Digital Analyst - Luton, Bedfordshire £50,000 - £65,000 Benefits Company Profile With millions of visitors to our digital sales channels every day, easyJet is one of the UK's leading digital businesses. easyJet has an ambition of being the world...
£ Competitive + benefits
Digital Analyst - Luton, Bedfordshire £ Competitive + Benefits Company Profile With millions of visitors to our digital sales channels every day, easyJet is one of the UK's leading digital businesses. easyJet has an ambition of being the world's leadi...
See what our clients have to say…
HR Business Partner at JD Sports
Cast UK recently completed a large recruitment assignment on our behalf, recruiting all required employees at every level from Operations Manager through to drivers for a newly constructed site in Harlow. They fulfilled all of the project’s requirements within a very tight timescale to a very high standard.
Their knowledge of our business & culture alongside their sector specialist expertise make it a pleasure to work with Cast UK
Head of HR, Bunzl Catering Services
Cast UK take real time to get to know us as a business and really get under the skin of what the role is, what we’re looking for, the culture fit of the business and make sure that they are really trying to find us the absolute best people. We can always rely on Cast to give us some advice in terms of who’s on the market at the moment and what they are looking for from us as an employer
We’ve got a really great relationship with Cast UK and one that we hope will flourish over the years.
HR Manager at Ella's Kitchen
Abbey recognises that the increased demand for excellent logistics candidates in the UK means we need to work hard to attract the best talent in the industry to maintain a top level of service for our Blue Chip clientele. We are confident that Cast UK can provide us with candidates that have the right knowledge and experience to allow us to continue our expansion going forward.
Managing Director at Abbey Logistics Group
Cast UK spent considerable time making sure they understood our business and the role thoroughly, touring our warehouse and investigating exactly what was required. They worked in partnership with us to ensure that our business and culture were matched incredibly well with the best candidates, we were very impressed.
Cast UK’s depth of knowledge regarding our sector and the role’s requirements were second to none.
Finance & Operations Director at Widdop, Bingham & Co ltd.
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?