I have found that the level of service and professionalism is exceptional. For me, one of the most important aspects of any relationship is ongoing communication and ensuring that I am kept up to speed with a process and how this is progressing and this is certainly an element of the service provided that I feel is a strength of Cast.
Food & Drink
Food and drink is the largest and most valuable manufacturing sector in the UK, worth almost £29 billion to our economy.
- The industry employs more than 440,000 people in the UK collectively.
- Total domestic sales of manufactured food and drink surpass £73bn.
- Turnover exceeds £104bn, which is nearly 20% of the sum for UK manufacturing.
- Exports are core to the sector’s supply chain – they export £23bn worth of goods to more than 220 countries worldwide.
- SMEs are essential, making up 97% of food and drink manufacturers.
With pressures to reduce food waste and carbon emissions, as well as produce healthier products, food and drink industry leaders need to balance customer and external demands.
- As food and drink recruitment consultants, we secure talent for jobs in manufacturing and FMCG.
- Managers need to be able to think outside the box, seeing beyond the specialities and silos they’re currently working in.
- A holistic approach is crucial – taking into account decisions across the system such as sourcing, product, supply chain, and retail, along with people and the environment.
See what our clients have to say…
HR Business Partner at JD Sports
Cast UK recently completed a large recruitment assignment on our behalf, recruiting all required employees at every level from Operations Manager through to drivers for a newly constructed site in Harlow. They fulfilled all of the project’s requirements within a very tight timescale to a very high standard.
Their knowledge of our business & culture alongside their sector specialist expertise make it a pleasure to work with Cast UK
Head of HR, Bunzl Catering Services
Cast UK take real time to get to know us as a business and really get under the skin of what the role is, what we’re looking for, the culture fit of the business and make sure that they are really trying to find us the absolute best people. We can always rely on Cast to give us some advice in terms of who’s on the market at the moment and what they are looking for from us as an employer
We’ve got a really great relationship with Cast UK and one that we hope will flourish over the years.
HR Manager at Ella's Kitchen
Abbey recognises that the increased demand for excellent logistics candidates in the UK means we need to work hard to attract the best talent in the industry to maintain a top level of service for our Blue Chip clientele. We are confident that Cast UK can provide us with candidates that have the right knowledge and experience to allow us to continue our expansion going forward.
Managing Director at Abbey Logistics Group
Cast UK spent considerable time making sure they understood our business and the role thoroughly, touring our warehouse and investigating exactly what was required. They worked in partnership with us to ensure that our business and culture were matched incredibly well with the best candidates, we were very impressed.
Cast UK’s depth of knowledge regarding our sector and the role’s requirements were second to none.
Finance & Operations Director at Widdop, Bingham & Co ltd.
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.
We’re here to help
Whether you are a client or a candidate, getting to know you helps us to understand and anticipate your needs. Why not get in touch and see just what we can do for you today?